Automatic jogging machine BASA Evolution
The BASA has been developed in Germany and is manufactured at our location in Solms, Hessen. The use of the latest and high-quality components and technology, as for example the Air Knife Technology for significantly reduced air consumption, guarantees a high availability of the system and, at the same time, a careful handling of the resources. The most modern drive technology in combination with intelligent controls ensure easy operation and low energy consumption. Moreover, the BASA evolution convinces due to the low footprint.
Perfect cutting resultsProven jogging technology from BAUMANN and a significantly higher pressing power ensure perfectly aligned layers and thus always perfect cutting results.
Easiest operationThe completed new developed user interface ensures a very easy and intuitive operation. The use of state-of-the-art control technology guarantees a high level of security, also for the future.
High availabilityDue to the persisting vibrations, the jogging process is a challenge for all components. That is why we equip the BASA with high-quality parts – with high-performancebearings, optimized components and improved servo technology – high availability is granted.
EfficiencyBesides the effect that you can use your staff more efficiently thanks to the automatic jogging, the BASA evolution has been optimized to grant a careful use of resources. Most modern drive technology and the latest air-knife technology ensure lowest consumption values.
Flexible useThanks to the swivelling jogging table, the new BASA evolution is universally applicable - whether for direct feeding of the rear-table of the cutter, a buffer space or of two cutters simultaneously.
- Hoist loadable with piles from two sides
- Improved remote maintenance and service options in the event of errors
- Unloading pusher configurable with variable length, depending on system requirements
- Hoist with 4-point suspension
- Optimized transfer unit in the roller gripper
- Optimized partial layer aeration thanks to efficient air knife technology
- Infinitely variable, motorized inclination of the jogging table
- Increased inclination possibility up to 23°
- Smooth transition of the aerated partial layers from roller gripper to jogging table, without dropping height
- Jogging to the right and left-hand side
- Side feeder
- Front feed with aeration
- Roller for pre-scalation
- Air-expulsion roller for low grammages
- Jogging table with layer stabilizer LEFT and/or RIGHT
- Counting unit
- Separating unit with or without counting unit applicable
- Counting unit retrofittable
- Destacking up to the bottom sheet, even with overhanging pallets (only in combination with counting unit)
- Fundamentally revised design
- Very small footprint
- Significantly higher pressing power
- New drive technology with servo technology
- New Beckhoff drive with new HMI
- Breaking-up rollers with optimized aeration unit (Technology with very low air consumption)